Saturday, January 06, 2007

Joe and Whitney











So Joe has one of the most contagious smiles I have ever photographed. I tried to have them do a serious pose because it was so cold outside their smiles were starting to freeze...BUT he couldn't do it. His serious face was just as happy as his smiling face. And then there is Whitney. She's gorgeous but doesn't seem to know it. This couple is just a perfect match. I can't wait to photograph their wedding this summer. Thanks for everything guys!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Dustin Izatt said...

Awesome job Darla. My favorite is the one where you are shooting down on them.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Mike Warren said...

Great shots! I love your bridals and e-session work. That first picture is a great casual portrait, and the ring hand in the pocket, superb!!!

6:22 AM  
Blogger Lacey Gadwill said...

You're right Darla, she is beautiful.

Great use of the environment.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Great job on a successful photoshoot in the dead of winter!

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Job! I agree the hand in the pocket pic. is my favorite. If you don't mind me asking where did you do this photo shoot at?

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home