Sunday, January 06, 2008

Jason & Spring~The Wedding

What a beautiful wedding this was. Spring and Jason are from Phoenix but got married at the Salt Lake Temple in December. Because she was out of state she found me thru a friend of a friend. She also used the two vendors who I personally recommend on my website. Audrey with Studio Stems for her floral design and Kip with Jensen Multimedia for her video. It was a blast working with my industry friends. Thank you Spring for being a photographers dream bride. I hope you guys are enjoying the Phoenix weather while we freeze up here in "Iceland".
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger DawnLarae said...

These are gorgeous. Her hair is beautiful. I love the one in front of the tree. The tree almost looks like a heart behind them. Nice job, sis.

3:19 AM  
Blogger Audrey O'Brien said...

the flowers at this one rock! LOL but the pics rock even more! thanks darla!

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great wedding and great job! It always amazes me how many people come from out of state to get married in Utah. I love the detail shot of the rings on the flower stems.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home