Monday, February 11, 2008

LA in January.....LOVELY

I have only been to LA in the summer months before. I could never figure out why so many stinkin people would want to live there. That was before I experienced January in LA. OH MY GOODNESS. I left Utah in a blizzard and arrived to 75 degree weather. It felt like spring. I even saw oranges on a tree. I'm sure I sound like an idiot but I was in LOVE. I rented a nice car with a navigation system. Stayed in a nice hotel where I got to sleep all alone. No offense to my handsome husband and adorable three year old but it was so nice to wake up in the middle of the bed without someone's heavy leg thrown over me and someone else's foot in my face.

I spent most of the day Saturday with this lovely couple, Aaron and Kristen, and their gracious families. Their wedding was so much fun. I got such a kick out of Aarons brother in law who was bustin some pretty crazy dance moves. Thanks Aaron and Kristen for having me. I loved being a part of your day.

My trip home was interesting. Slash was on my flight and I also saw Gio from Ugly Betty (AKA Freddy Rodriguez). I would like to think of myself as someone who acts really cool and uninterested around famous people but I have a funny feeling that I look just like all the other crazed lunatics staring and pointing. I came home to freezing arctic weather and have caught myself day dreaming about LA several times since then. Hmmmmm....here I go now...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger DawnLarae said...

Wow! I haven't been to LA in years, but I didn't realize the EVER had blue skies! Every time I have been there, the smog is so thick you can't see the sky! Looks like a beautiful wedding!

6:14 AM  
Blogger Wrena said...

Great Job! Look forward to more fantastic pix of yours!

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home