Thursday, October 26, 2006

Park City Fall




Warning: Random Story.
I have these cousins that used to show me roll after roll of photos of nature. I NEVER understood it. In fact, I detested it. I was bored out of my mind looking at rivers and trees and an occasional deer. I LOVE people portraits. That is what I do! I love that I can capture an expression..a moment that is instantly gone. BUT...here I am posting pictures of nature. I have to say I got caught up in it. I was in Park City and the colors were so amazing. Inspiring actually!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah said...

That barn shot is gorgeous!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

wow these are gorgeous! I'd love to hang something like these in my home to remind me of the seasons I'm missing living here in Nevada. Stunning colors :) ++

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home