Friday, June 20, 2008

Best Friends

I was already feeling old after turning 29 this week and then I did these pics of my niece and her best friend and now I feel ancient. I feel like I was her age yesterday. I remember going to the mall with my best friend Charlene and getting our pic taken at one of those photo booths. The quality was horrible and the colors were worse but that pic today is priceless. We had no idea back then what HUGE decisions/choices were right around the corner. I'm glad to say that my friend Charlene is still my friend today. In fact we met for coffee yesterday. I hope the same thing is true for these two girls.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger SW Portraits said...

Oh Darla... that first one is AMAZING! LOVE LOVE LOVE! If my best friends lived around here, I'd make you take our pics for sure! I love the lighting in the rest of them too.

12:40 PM  
Blogger DawnLarae said...

These are awesome! I'm hoping you'll do some of my girls with Jentri and Lexi while they're there. Great job!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Fabulous!

Miss you tons!

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Hannah is my niece and I LOVE the picture of her and Abby together in black and white by the old pickup. Your blog brought back memories of my best friend and it made me smile. You did a great job on these photos. They will truly cherish them!!

Shawna Denney
Cloudcroft, NM

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home