Sunday, June 08, 2008

Micah

I love to see families develop. It's one of the great things about my job. I was the photographer at Micah's parents wedding two years ago and now here he is. Such a beautiful baby! I know his mom is anxious to see these pics and to share them with her family in Brazil. Oh, and I LOVE his name. This is Rio's middle name and we have been kicking ourselves that we used it already because we cant come up with anything as cute for baby #2.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela White said...

Hey Darla, you are right! I was anxious to see Micah's pics, thanks for posting them up!!! I love them!!! You did an extraordinary job. Thanks for helping us keep such a wonderful memory of Micah's 4th month!!! :)

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home