Thursday, May 08, 2008

Coming Soon...

Photobucket
I am so excited to get started on the nursery but it's not as easy as I thought it was going to be. First I had to move my office out of the future nursery and move it to my ever shrinking studio. Now I am waiting for my husband to have a few days off so he can install the hardwood floors, paint, baseboards etc. But I did get the "very difficult" shopping out of the way. Here is a little peek of what nursery will look like eventually.

Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger SW Portraits said...

HOW CUTE!!! Don't ya just love having a handy man for a husband who can take care of all this for us?! Except for the part of waiting until he HAS the time to do it! ;)

10:03 AM  
Blogger Jeanette Krzyzek said...

HOLY COW!!! Darla... it's been awhile! CONGRATS!!!How far along are you missy??? That is SOOOO great! Please do keep me posted! Looking forward to seeing pix of your progression.

All my best wishes,
Jeanette K

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home