Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Introducing....VIOLET













Violet is almost six weeks old. Isn't she ADORABLE? She was only six pounds when she was born but has gained a whopping 2 lbs since then. She has the cutest nursery I have ever seen. Her mom has an amazing eye for decoration. Black, white, pink and gold. SOOO CUTE. The panda collection is from her dad tho and brings the whole room together. Thank you Kamille and Zach for letting me into your home to photograph your BEAUTIFUL baby Violet. Get ready for an onslot of photos...There were too many cute ones to narrow it down.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah said...

Yay! I love these! Especially the first one. And I love the name Violet! I think you know why.

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darla,
great pics i love it! your work is always amazing!
audrey

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home