Monday, February 18, 2008

Pantywaist and Co.

I had the honor of doing a full day photoshoot for the amazingly talented ladies from Pantywaist and Co. They are launching their new childrens clothing line and I couldnt be more excited for them. They have a website that you should check HERE. They are also doing a show at Noahs on March 15th 10-3. 644 N 2000 W in Lindon. I will also be there with a booth and some special portrait offers available only for sittings booked there on that day. If you would like more info about the show or to get an invitation sent to you please email me or Pantywaist directly.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My Personal "WISH LIST":
Photobucket
I LOVE these dolls. They are the perfect quiet toy for church or other quiet occasions. I plan on buying a few of these to give as gifts. Each doll is different. It also rolls up into a easy to carry package. SOOOOOO cute!
Photobucket
I LOVE this dress. The fabric is so chic and sweet.
Photobucket
These bibs are awesome. You cant tell by the photo but they are made with this really cool material that you can wipe off.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Brooke said...

these are great shots! I love the black and white one!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Megan Bailey - Pink Piggy said...

The picturs are so cute! I'm excited to be working with you for the Launch Party!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home