Friday, March 28, 2008

The Girls

This week Rio, my mom and I drove to my sisters house in New Mexico to hang out with them on their spring break. It was such a relaxing trip for me. Rio barley noticed I was there. He was totally entertained by his cousins. He cried all the way home because he wanted to go back.

Here are a few from pics we grabbed. This is all natural afternoon light. Hmmm....what I would do for a room with this light in my house.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger SW Portraits said...

HOLY CRAP!! I am jealous! This lighting is awesome!! I love the last one of your little man, he looks so grown up and handsome! =)

2:13 PM  
Blogger DawnLarae said...

Aww, how adorable! I miss my nieces and nephews so much. Thanks for the little glimpse of them.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

These pictures are awesome. I'm still enjoing mine.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

so cute! I love the one with rio!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home