Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Personality Anyone?

So, anyone who knows my son knows that I have my hands full. He is just full of IT. IT being personality, ENERGY, attitude, MORE ENERGY, humor. He plays rough and I am constantly saying sorry to other children and their mothers for his reckless behavior. BUT none the less, the word that I think of to describe him is PERFECT.

This was a 5 min photoshoot. I dont know how he knows what to do but with every click of my camera he changes his expression.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
When he winks he says "Oink Oink" I guess it sounds like wink to him.


Photobucket

Photobucket This is his ZOOLANDER look. AHAHAHA...cracks me up!


Photobucket

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Annie. said...

SERIOUSLY you have a lady-killer on your hands. He is adorable! I love the photos. You can tell his personality from them, just like you described it. :)

10:18 PM  
Blogger DawnLarae said...

He is unreal. I can't beleive he is such a ham for the camera. He is looking so much older all of a sudden. No baby look anymore.

6:10 AM  
Blogger SW Portraits said...

5 minutes eh? What a little model! These are really good! He is so gorgeous!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Sweet Memory Garden Photography said...

Darla, He is gorgeous!!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Darin, Jean, Samson & Sydney said...

He is so darling - you are so blessed.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Megan Bailey - Pink Piggy said...

Oh my! He is the dang cutest thing ever! I love the wink shot! So cute!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Oh my gosh! Rio. He is the most handsome boy EVER. I mean seriously, if you get sick of working, you could put him to work as a model. He SO has that GAP look about him! You could make millions! LOL!

Okay, I call Rio for Violet's first date when she's 16.

BTW I miss you): We haven't hung out in AGES!

10:10 PM  
Blogger O'BRIEN FAMILY BLOG said...

oh rio - how we dearly miss you! your so gorgeous! saylor still has dibs so all you other girlies stear clear!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Anna Page Photography said...

You have the cutest little boy!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home