Thursday, August 07, 2008

Thomas & Bree

Hot! Hot! Hot! (And I'm not talking about the pregnancy heat waves I experiance hourly). I have been so blessed with the coolest clients lately. These two are so much fun. They found the most unique location for their engagement shoot and I LOVE IT. The plan was to meet downtown and do an urban shoot but last minute they got access to this AMAZING apartment that looks like it should be in New York. They wanted unique and they got it. I cant wait for bridals this fall.



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger ChelsieWatts said...

DARLA! You've done it again. My goal in life is to have every single person I know getting married come to you for shots. You weren't able to do our engagements- but after seeing these I want to come back and have you do them! Even though we were married a year ago!

Bree- you are stunningly beautiful. Can't wait for those bridals!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Kellee Smith said...

What a beautiful photo shoot. It has an amazing feel to it. Love the location, and these two are just right for it! Great work!

11:13 AM  
Blogger kate moss said...

Wow that location is sweet. I want to live there! Love your new blog.
Good to hear from you again.

12:14 AM  
Blogger kate moss said...

Oh what a great location! I want to live there.
When we doing lunch again?

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home