Monday, April 28, 2008

What Happened to Gangly Teenagers?

Last week I did a series of mini sessions for an amazing group of kids and families. I was in shock at these beautiful teenagers. They were all so photogenic and graceful. Not one of them were awkward and uncomfortable in their own skin like I remember being at their age. This is the first of a few posts. I will be editing these pics for the next several days and will post a few a day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

yeah I dont remember feeling or looking like at that at 12. must be something in the water! :)

9:03 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Holy cow, talk about gorgeous girls. These pictures are awesome. I can't wait to see the rest.

8:50 AM  
Blogger sydney taylor bruning said...

YAYY! thats me with my two sisters! and i have the longest hair! hehe! i cant wait to see more. hopefully more of me! oh and thanks darla for taking my pictures! i had a great time!

8:47 PM  
Blogger sydney taylor bruning said...

YAYY! thats me with my two sisters! and i have the longest hair! hehe! i cant wait to see more. hopefully more of me! oh and thanks darla for taking my pictures! i had a great time!

8:47 PM  
Blogger sydney taylor bruning said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no way sid! you look so cute! and so do the pictures ! thanks darla, i had so much fun!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Bree said...

I MISS THESE GIRLS! I was their teacher for 8 years, then had to move to Texas last August- and seeing all these makes me want to cry. Rosie (the top pic) oh my- she has grown up so much in 8 months! I barely recognized her! I am jealous that you got to spend time with these amazing girls.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home