Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Longest Winter EVER!

I was ticked off on Sunday morning when we woke up to SNOW. Seriously TICKED. When is it going to be green outside? When are the trees going to bloom? At this point I am looking forward to allergies. Bring it on! Anything is better than being stuck inside with a bored 3 year old with endless amounts of energy.

I am so excited to shoot outside without thaw out breaks every 10 min. Although I do have to admit that I have LOVED my studio this winter. I think I would have gone crazy without it. I love that I have full control of the light morning, noon and night.

Here are a few quick shots of my brothers baby. We had the Fam up for Sunday lunch and I couldn't resist.

Check back tomorrow for pics of a senior shoot.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Traci K said...

Oh my she is darling! She looks like a mini version of Jentri!

1:00 PM  
Blogger DawnLarae said...

Oh...thanks for these pics, Dar. She's so cute! I wish I could just squeeze her. She does look just like Jentri did at that age!

4:50 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Oh my gosh, I couldn't agree more. I am HATEFUL of the snow right now. I am hateful of the BROWN UGLY AND HIDEOUS environment.

Grrrr, get warm already!!

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home