Sunday, April 27, 2008

I promise...

to blog EVERY day this week to make up for my LONG absense. I am still sick if you can believe it. My ear is still plugged and I'm getting tired of hearing myself echo inside my head. BUT the show must go on. I went back to work and have lots of fun stuff to blog.



ALSO, it is not a secret but I havent ever posted that yes I am pregnant. I am 21 weeks and looking forward to my ultrasound this Friday. I can honestly say that I dont care if it's a boy or a girl. Financially it would be fabulous to have a boy. I have everything and wouldnt have to buy anything. BUT I have to admit I have been peeking around at girl clothes and OH MY FOR CUTE! So either way I am happy.

And FINALLY, Happy 85th Birthday to my sweet Grandma!
Photobucket

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Laura Norris Photography said...

What a good pic of grandma. I miss her so much! Wish we could have come for the B-day party.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Darin, Jean, Samson & Sydney said...

Congratulations on your expected baby! Very excited for you.

Hugs, Jean

10:06 AM  
Blogger Jenny McDonald said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. Who's going to take cute pictures of you now? :)

4:03 AM  
Blogger Traci K said...

Congratulations Darla! So happy for you and Rio will enjoy a little brother or sister too! Wonderful picture of your Grandma!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home