Friday, May 02, 2008

I'm having a BOY!

The ultasound went great this morning. The doctor had no doubts that it's a boy. We are super excited and I cant wait to start nesting. I have a huge job ahead of me going thru Rio's baby clothes and getting them organized into age groups. Speaking of Rio, he is so mad that he isnt getting a sister. I dont know why he was so set on a girl but he doesnt even want to talk about a brother.

Anyway, I am so excited. It's amazing how much more I feel bonded to HIM now that I know it's a HIM.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Jacque said...

Congratulations!! How exciting :)

9:59 PM  
Blogger I Love Nerds said...

wow! congrats! i know in my family of all girls and 1 boy my mom would be estactic for a boy!

5:57 AM  
Blogger Traci K said...

Congratulations on another boy! 2 boys are great (how well we know!):) Rio will have to learn to share his toys (probably the reason he was hoping for a sister).:)

2:43 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

That is SOO awesome. Congratulations!!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

I can't even tell you how jealous I am of you. I'm so excited you're having a boy. Congratulations!!!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

congrats!!!!! girls are fun but hey think of all the money you will save ;)

9:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so excited for you! Yeah! Can't wait to talk about it at girls night!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Congrats, that is so exciting.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home